Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On 01/06/09 07:52, Steve Lamb wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
My User-Agent string is a lot more "rich" than yours.  Are you
purposefully minimizing it, or could it be a co-symptom of what
ever is the real reason why r-t-l doesn't work for you?

    Probably not.  This one better?  Still no r-t-l here.

No.  It's still the same simplistic:

Mine is the same that Debian Iceweasel has always been, but with Mnenhy and Reply To List add-ons.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.