Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On 01/06/09 05:06, Micha Feigin wrote:
[snip]

I also like to process my mail with fetchmail/procmail and store it in a Mail
directory in mh format, something that thunderbird and evolution don't
support, don't know about kmail (I don't use kde apps, they spawn too many

Have procmail drop it in a Maildir tree, which your MUA then accesses via IMAP. It'll let you access your email from whatever client you want, anywhere on the LAN. Or, using IMAPS, across the Intarweb.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.