Yo! PR: Clinton Sparks Presents "Supastar LT: Voice Of The City"

Please contact me if you place any of the following information on your site, or to request an interview. Thank you for your time!
CLINTON SPARKS PRESENTS "SUPASTAR LT: VOICE OF THE CITY" MIXTAPE

New York, NY - January 6, 2009 - Yo! Raps (www.yoraps.com) touched base with the talented and promising Boston rapper Supastar LT to talk about his musical backround, his career in the Rap game so far and the upcoming mixtape "Voice Of The City" with blockbuster DJ, Radio and TV personality Clinton Sparks.

It's time to start giving Boston rappers credit where it is due, especially when it comes to Beantown's own street motivator Supastar LT.

"Supastar LT is a motivator. I'm here to motivate and inspire the street to keep grinding to make that money by any means necessary. I'm the voice of the streets or more like a mouthpiece for the hustlers, so wrapped up in this lifestyle that there is no room for anything else," the rapper told Yo! Raps.

Most recently LT joined forces with globally renowned DJ Clinton Sparks and his Get Familiar Records and is ready to drop his anticipated new mixtape "Voice Of The City".

"Voice Of The City will show my audience how to get through their daily struggles. I don't do this sh*t for a check I do this sh*t out of respect," LT said about the project which is set to drop very soon.

"My new singles What U Starrin At featuring DJ Khaled and Clinton Sparks, All Around Da World featuring Ray J, My Secret featuring Trey Songz," are collaborations LT and Hip-Hop fans should look out for.

CLICK HERE to read the full interview.

Below you can download the song "Champion" from the "Voice Of The City" mixtape. Feel free to promote it on your website, blog, radio station etc.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/om9i7n

SUPASTAR LT IS AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS NOW!
Send your request to
info@yo-pr.com

MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/supastarlt
CONTACT: Ausadee | ausadee@gmail.com
PROMOTION: Kai Denninger | info@yo-pr.com| +49-5507-999939

Don't forget to check www.yoraps.com for your daily dose of Hip-Hop!

Let your song, video, mixtape, press release serviced up to 1,200,000 industry contacts including Label Execs, A&R's, Radio Stations, Record Breakers, Record Pools, Magazines, Major Websites, Promoters, Artists, Consumers, Managers, Publicists! Email: info@yo-pr.com