Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On 01/05/09 17:27, Ken Teague wrote:
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
See, I just think you guys should stop using bad clients. ;) Kmail replies to the list (and only to the list) by default. (Which, actually, appears to be a violation on the relevant standards. :P)

Is Kmail available for Win32?  I'm at work on my laptop and don't have
the luxury of Linux all day.

I also stated in my previous post that the reply-to field was missing
from the SMTP header.  I can manually add it from my MUA (as I did with
this mailing) but must I need to for each and every message I reply to
on this mailing list?  Is it the MUA that's broken?... or the mailing list?

Install the Reply To List add-on, v0.2.1 or v0.3.0, depending on whether you access IMAP or not. Works perfectly.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.