Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:33:09 -0600
"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss@iguanasuicide.net> wrote:

> Does it work outside of a terminal, yet?  :)  Seriously though, mutt *is* a
> very high-quality MUA.  Even if you normally prefer X applications, mutt
> is worth a look.

Although I have only dabbled with Mutt, from the little experience that
I have, and from what I've read here and elsewhere, I would certainly
agree.  But I'll also note that Sylph is also certainly a very
high-quality MUA, and worth a look by anyone interested in a relatively
lightweight, actively maintained (Hiro the dev reads and participates
in the ML), standards-compliant GUI MUA.  I'm no expert, but I know of
no long-standing, serious bugs or standards non-compliance with Sylph.

> Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.

Celejar