resize vncviewer window

Hi,

I'd like to use the vncserver session on two different machines
with different display resolutions. So, I've started vncserver
on a machine with 1024x768 and got could get the correctly scaled
desktop via vncviewer.

When I restore the session wit vncviewer on another machine with
1280x1024, I don't get the full screen but the window remains
in 1024x786. Is there any way to resize it to get the larger solution
and switch back the window size when working again on the 1024x768-machine?

Regards,
Tim