Anything wrong with the recent update of debian sid amd64?

I made a "apt-get upgrade" today, after that a serious bug appear. At
first, I edited a big javascript file(2633 lines) in eclipse, and
after some operations, my pc dead, I could not run any other command
so I had to press the reset button of my pc to restart it. Then I
thought it was the problem of eclipse, so I changed to gedit to edit
the big javascript file, but after some operations, my pc dead again,
so I know that it's not caused by eclipse or gedit, it should be
caused by a common library.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? thanks