Re: mousewheel scroll

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote :
[snip]

>> What video driver are you using ? Is the bad scrolling linked to some
>> web pages only, like Flash ?
>>

> NVIDIA-Linux-x86-96.43.07-pkg1.run
>
> Poor scrolling is general.
>
> Hugo

I'm running NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-180.18-pkg2.run, it's a beta but no
problem so far, and it was the only one to build on my 2.6.28 kernel
when I installed it. Card is a GeForce 8600GT. As said evdev is
1:2.0.8-1 here, so maybe you're victim of a regression in never package ?

My xorg.conf mouse thing looks like :

 Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier     "Mouse0"
    Driver         "evdev"
    Option         "CorePointer"
    Option         "SendCoreEvents" "true"
    Option         "Device"\
"/dev/input/by-id/usb-Logitech_USB-PS.2_Optical_Mouse-event-mouse"
    Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    Option         "HWHEELRelativeAxisButtons" "7 6"
EndSection

Nothing special in the video driver, option composite is set to "true".

I use evdev because it's the only one giving me horizontal scrolling
with my logitech mouse.

I have no problem whatsoever with scrolling/OpenGl/browser.

Tom