Relay-Only MTA and `-s' Parameter

Hi,

Majority of the system daemons running on server machines require a
mail/sendmail command to report their status information. For this
purpose, I needed to setup a relay-only MTA. But unfortunately, none of
esmtp, msmtp, ssmtp programs accept `-s' (subject) parameter. I can roll
my own (possibly buggy) wrapper script around those agents but I just
wanted to learn if there is any realy-only MTA available in Debian
repositories that can handle `-s' parameter.

Regards.