Yo! PR: DJ Khaled Presents Rocky Fontaine "Entourage: Season 1"

Please contact me if you place any of the following information on your site, or to request an interview. Thank you for your time!
ROCKY FONTAINE GEARING UP FOR "ENTOURAGE" MIXTAPE WITH DJ KHALED

New York, NY - January 5, 2009 - In a city where the murder rate has reached the highest in the nation, up-n-coming artist Rodney "Rocky Fontaine" Myers is determined to bring good music back to the city and that's exactly what this promising artist is doing with his new project "Entourage", hosted by Hip-Hop heavyweight DJ Khaled.

The Philadelphia rapper presents you a 30-track mixtape full of blockbuster joints including features with Gillie Da Kid, Maino, Jazmine Sullivan, Wiz Khalifa and Beanie Sigel.

"The concept of the mixtape is Entourage. Right now my life consists of late nights and early flights. Studio sessions with some of the biggest artists and shows all over the country. When I say my life is like Entourage... that's what it is. I'm living my dreams and it's only the first inning. That's why the mixtape is called Entourage: Season 1," Rocky Fontaine said.

"Entourage" will introduce Rocky Fontaine to a nationwide audience that will fell in love with the music this young gunner is presenting.

"Hip-Hop fans should pay attention to my collabo with Philly's own Gillie Da Kid and NY's secret weapon Maino called Best In The City... that track is a true banger. Also watch out for my collabo with the new sensation Jazmine Sullivan titled Love Me Baby. Of course, we cannot forget the legendary Beanie Sigel on the track Once Again It's On," Rocky explained.

"It's an honor for me to be working with 2 of the biggest DJs out right now. Khaled is obviously a Gate Keeper in the industry right now, so to have him wanna be involved with my project was big for me. And DJ Baby Yu being Canada's #1 DJ and being on Atlanta's Q100 radio station is also a major look for me. It's always good when people that are doing great things take an interest in an up-n-comer. They must see something great in me. Soon everyone will see it," the Philly MC said about working with DJ Khaled and DJ Baby Yu.

"ENTOURAGE" IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD ON FEBRUARY 12

Below you can already check out the first single with Gillie Da Kid and Maino titled "Best In The City".

DOWNLOAD: www.sendspace.com/file/kofcfe

ROCKY FONTAINE IS AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS NOW

MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/rockyfontaine
YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/tharealrocky
PROMOTION: Kai Denninger | info@yo-pr.com | +49-5507-999939

Don't forget to check www.yoraps.com for your daily dose of Hip-Hop!

Let your song, video, mixtape, press release serviced up to 1,200,000 industry contacts including Label Execs, A&R's, Radio Stations, Record Breakers, Record Pools, Magazines, Major Websites, Promoters, Artists, Consumers, Managers, Publicists! Email: info@yo-pr.com