Re: Bug Buddy doesn'r know about firefox/iceweasel

Dennis Wicks wrote:

> Thanks for that tip, but what is the secret incantation
> needed to figure out which add-on is causing the problem?

I don't think there is one. You can run iceweasel through strace and try to
find a solution from the output. You can also try installing iceweasel-dbg
and get a backtrace when it crashes.

Other solutions are of the "maverick" type. You can start disabling,
enabling the add ons in a systematic way and hope for a crash! Then back
track to figure out the problematic add-on.

A more easy way would be to just post the addons you are using and ask if
others are experiencing any problems with them.

hth
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi