Re: [OT] Server for Debian + MySQL

On 12/12/08 10:02, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
[snip]

Also, particularly where I come from (U.S.; specifically "The South"), English speakers don't follow the formal rules of grammar well.

But at least we know that gals aren't guys -- or sheep -- and that counts for a whole lot!

So, nouns get verbed, and verbs get nouned, words and phrases get abbreviated, mangled, and misunderstood, and the language evolves. (There are probably some more serious errors in a 1913 dictionary than not having the noun form of some verbs.)

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?