Re: apt-log

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Marco <marco@mavior.eu> wrote:
Hello list,
this started as my need and then I have decided to release it.
I hope that will be useful for somebody, you have all here
http://mavior.eu/apt-log
Well if title don't say you much I would say that this thing is
about "having to extract informations from apt logs" and also something else.
Feedbacks are much welcomed.
If one user use aptitude, then /var/log/aptitude is all you need, Has your program any advantage versus less /var/log/aptitude

If another user is not using aptitude (I don't known why not !? :) ), your program is nice

Thank you