Re: FROM LAST APRIL, I almost got it right! Was: Re: Hmmm. A question. Was [Re: Debian is losing its users]

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 05:29:28PM +0100, Nigel Henry wrote:

> Don't know, but Jumping Jackflash has got a nice ring to it. A credit to the
> Stones, and every time you boot, the login screen shows an animated version
> of Mick Jagger, and a few words from the tune.

Remember "Start me up" from Windoze95 advt. campaign. M$ paid approx.
$500M to the Stones as though it was cheap.

A precedent that I don't think the average Linux developer could match,
or Canonical would bother with for a ~6 month term.

--
Chris.
======