Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

Le Ven 14 novembre 2008 14:25, Ron Johnson a écrit :
> It would be nice if bc had a config file (~/.bcrc) that you could
> put your standard scale, etc values in.

I just asked Google, it gaves me the following URL :
http://unix.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/comp.unix.shell/2007-01/msg00175.html

So, you can create a /etc/bcrc file with the settings :
~ $ echo scale=2 > /etc/bc

add the appropriate environnement variable in /etc/environnement :
echo BC_ENV_ARGS=/etc/bc >> /etc/environnement

logout and login.

I only have a cygwin here, at work, but the environnement variable works
well as long as the init file exists.

Fanfan
--
http://www.cerbelle.net - http://www.afdm-idf.org