Re: Wireless network is not working

Sven Joachim skrev:
I've a Ubuntu live cd, and there isn't any problem and the
network-manager works as it should. Package version is 0.7.0 and
Debian only is at 0.6.6 so guess I have to wait for a Debian package.

There is a prerelease of 0.7.0 in experimental¹, it should be worth a
try.
Thanks for looking for this package.
Perhaps I did something wrong here but it really did screw up my network - in fact I couldn't even connect to anything no matter if I used cable or not.

Have also changed to unstable - didn't make any difference. Guess because the packages related here are at the same level.

Guess I've to monitor the bug report you linked to earlier.

--

Venlig hilsen / Best regards
Allan Dreyer Andersen