Re: No pata_marvell in debian lenny installer?

On Ter, 04 Nov 2008, "Eduardo M KALINOWSKI" wrote:
I've almost successfully installed the system with debootstrap. The only thing not working is that my encrypted disk is not being opened (and thus no root fs, and no system). But I think I know what I did wrong. If not, I'll soon start another thread. :-)

And success. While I had created a /etc/crypttab file, I did that only after generating the initrd, so it was not included. Regenerating the initrd fixed it.

I've booted in the new system, network and cdrom are working (and I had to do nothing special for that).

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br