Re: Virtual Box (Sun) + USB

I am guessing you are asking why usb doesn't work on the ose version of
virtualbox. THat is because usb support is not in the ose version.

goto the virtualbox site, there is infomration how to add their repo to
you machine and download the free non-ose version. It works well

Alex

--
Kleeneness is next to Godelness.