Re: cups-pdf

On 11/02/08 12:42, Chris wrote:
On Sunday 02 November 2008, Michael Iatrou wrote:
When the date was Sunday 02 November 2008, Chris wrote:
I am getting very poor results printing to pdf from Firefox, it seems to
have worked better in the past.  Changing the settings for image
resolution does not help.
Have you tried printing to Postscript and the converting it to pdf using
ps2pdfwr?

--
 Michael Iatrou (gtgz)

They look equally bad. I would attach a file to this email, but I think lots of list subscribers would not appreciate that.

Don't most ISPs give each customer a "personal web page" with a small quota of disk space?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't
have to worry about paying my mortgage."
Peggy Joseph, on why she loves Obama