Re: cups-pdf

Chris wrote:

> ok.  The first image is a fragment of a payment form from Ebay, the text is
> unreadable
>
> http://imagebin.org/30257
>
> the second image
>
> http://imagebin.org/30259
>
> is a printout of the website
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez/

I printed this web page from Mozilla Seamonkey to a ps file and then
converted that file to pdf by using ps2pdf and also ps2pdfwr. In both
cases, the PDF came out okay. If it matters, I am using:
{tmp}$> dpkg -l *seam* *cups*  | grep ^i
ii  cups                     1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System(tm) - server
ii  cups-bsd                 1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System(tm) - BSD commands
ii  cups-client              1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System(tm) - client programs (SysV)
ii  cups-common              1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System(tm) - common files
ii  cups-pdf                 2.4.8-3                  PDF printer for CUPS
ii  cupsys                   1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System (transitional package)
ii  cupsys-bsd               1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System (transitional package)
ii  cupsys-client            1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System (transitional package)
ii  cupsys-common            1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System (transitional package)
ii  gnome-cups-manager       0.31-3+b1                CUPS printer admin
tool for GNOME
ii  libcups2                 1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System(tm) - libs
ii  libcups2-dev             1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System(tm) - development files
ii  libcupsimage2            1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System(tm) - image libs
ii  libcupsys2               1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System (transitional package)
ii  libcupsys2-dev           1.3.8-1lenny2            Common UNIX
Printing System (transitional package)
ii  libgnomecups1.0-1        0.2.3-3                  GNOME library for
CUPS interaction
ii  libgnomecupsui1.0-1c2a   0.31-3+b1                UI extensions to
libgnomecups

 Regards.

ever having been read.