Re: cups-pdf

On Monday 03 November 2008, Michael Iatrou wrote:
> When the date was Sunday 02 November 2008, Chris wrote:
> > >
> > > Have you tried printing to Postscript and the converting it to pdf
> > > using ps2pdfwr?
> >
> > They look equally bad.  I would attach a file to this email, but I think
> > lots of list subscribers would not appreciate that.
>
> Take a screenshot, save it as png, upload it to imagebin.org and post a
> link.
>
> --
>  Michael Iatrou (mrlj)

ok.  The first image is a fragment of a payment form from Ebay, the text is
unreadable

http://imagebin.org/30257

the second image

http://imagebin.org/30259

is a printout of the website

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez/

the text is also mangled in this image,

Thanks for any help you can give me.  It used to work fine.  I am running an
up to date Lanny system.

Chris

--
C. Hurschler