Re: wpa_supplicant and dhclient

Urs Thuermann <urs@isnogud.escape.de> writes:

> As Andrei wrote, read /usr/share/doc/wpa_supplicant/README.Debian.
> There you'll find everything explained how to use roaming with DHCP
> or static addresses and more.

I understand better now. Thanks Thierry and you for the explanations.

In fact, I needed a simpler setup for my laptop. Using 'wpa-conf' is
enough to bring the wifi on my laptop. The only trick is that I need
to specify 'scan_ssid = 1' for my freebox V5 wifi AP.

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they