Re: wpa_supplicant and dhclient

Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> writes:

> Try setting 'CONCURRENCY=startpar' in /etc/init.d/rc, but do read the
> notes before.

Interesting to know, but I didn't need this, since your other
suggestion below also solves the boot delay.  Using wpa-roam, ifup
returns quickly and the boot process continues.

> I think the roaming mode might be better suited for your needs. See
> README.Debian for more info.

Thanx for your answer.  I wasn't aware of wpa-roam and wpa_action at
all.  Now I have tried it and it does exactly what I was looking for.
Now, I need some time to read all the shell scripts, wpa_cli scripts,
etc. to understand exactly what's going on.

urs