Re: NVidia GeForce 6150 Go

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 21:24 +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > Yes, i tried using xrandr and grandr without success.
>
> Hmm, it seems that XRandR is not supported for your chipset. In that
> case you probably have to try the "old" way via xinerama, see "man
> xorg.conf". I do not know how well the nv driver works for dual head
> configurations with your card; "man nv" has some related options that
> you could try.
>
> --
> Regards,            | http://users.icfo.es/Florian.Kulzer
>           Florian   |

Well, nv worked at the begining of Lenny, but for now, this card:
00:05.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation C51 [Geforce 6150
Go] (rev a2) is supported by nv driver according to its man page, but
when i write on xorg.conf, nothing happened! Also, doing # modprobe nv,
it answers "FATAL: Module nv not found."