Re: New package in repository but no upgrade

Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:
Stefan C. Müller wrote:
Hi

I'm a bit new to the debians package system (that is, I use it for a
long time, but I never had to care about it). Now there is something odd
I don't understand.

It's the clamav package. On the volatile repository there's currently
version "0.94.dfsg-1~volatile1" available. On my server there's only
"0.93.1.dfsg-volatile1". I'd expect that a simple apt-get update/upgrade
would get me the new one, but apt-get clames that there are no packages
available for upgrade.

That's the lines of my sources.list:

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib non-free