Re: lynx upgrade issue?

Thomas Dickey <dickey@radix.net> wrote:
TD> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: us-ascii, 24 lines --]
TD> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 02:20:09AM +0200, i'll teach you to turn away. wrote:
>>       ...where'd i go wrong?
TD> I don't _see_ the problem.  But when I'm puzzled by a configuration problem

	hey thomas. your last post came through my email but not through
the group afaik. anyhow, i'm still at a loss here - i think i get that my
personal settings are being overridden by the system settings, but hell if
i can figure out how to make it stop or why it's doing that. if you have
anything more to add, i'd appreciate it. thanks so much for the attention
thusfar - i know we're close to having this fixed!

lish
crank@got.net