Re: Way OT: OpenDNS

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 01:43:33AM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:

> Issue everyone a gun, the "scare" of them goes away.  They're a tool
> like anything else.

I carried a rifle in the trunk of my car to high school so I could go
hunting when school was out.  I can't imagine what would happen to kid today
if he were caught with such a thing.

>   Shotguns are the proper weapon for home
> protection, not handguns.  Handguns are for shooting beer cans with your
> buddies.

Dunno about that.  Used a sidearm while hunting boar in FL.  Works good for
a pissed off animal.  I agree about the shotgun in the house, though.  My
wife is a surgeon with hers.

Regards,
Rook

--
... Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion.
		    -- Mike Coleman