Re: Problem on running aptitude/apt-get upgrade

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 08:07:48AM +1000, linuksos <linuksos@gmail.com> was heard to say:
> This problem can happen if you mix repositories from different
> sources. For example you use Ubuntu sources or Debian testing ( leeny
> ) or sid versions. However, If you said its fresh install this could
> be bug.

  Really?  I'd be astonished if Ubuntu's Packages files have this
problem -- it seems like if every Ubuntu user was suddenly unable
to upgrade someone would notice.  Certainly lenny and sid's Packages
files are well formed.

  Daniel