Re: Remote administration of a machine behind NAT

Johannes Wiedersich <johannes@physik.blm.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
> Where did you get this [Windows]? OP was talking about [Lenny]

Fair point. For some reason I was figuring his mother's PC was running
Windows. I missed it. Sorry.

However, if you take my sentence and replace "Windows" with "Debian",
everything else still stands. (Oh, I guess instead of "a Service" I'd
better say "an automatically started daemon" ;-) )

Regards,
Chris