Re: Way OT: OpenDNS

Dotan Cohen wrote:
2008/9/11 Julian De Marchi <julian@jdcomputers.com.au>:
Sorry for shameless plug, but OpenNIC does what OpenDNS does, but provides a
cleaner feed, and is run by the community. Anyone can join and run the
project, alot like Debian! OpenNIC also does not inject ads or anything. If
a domain does not exist, you get an error not an ad!

Again sorry for the plug, but couldn't help myself with this thread. :-)

Thank you Julian, I will look into the project. I see the project in
your sig, how are you affiliated?

I just run a few DNS servers for the project, and am running one of their TLDs .geek.

--
Cheers,
Julian De Marchi