config

Hi,
I 've just install Linuxmint  close to ubuntu, (I know this is not pure debian, the question is general)

I tried to configure the epson printer 6200, (on paralelle port), it is detected, it seems running correctly;, but when I send the test page nothind is printer. I used cups thru the web localhost::631, I do it again with the admin printer in elyssa menu(XFCE), same problem.

I used from line command
lpr file
It is sent, since lpq gave nothing in queue, but noting on printer
Where is the file ? not in queue , not on printer ??

thanks for help
best regard
bela