Re: reply-to-list for icedove? was Re: [OT] was Re: diff display

On 2008-09-11 09:41, thveillon.debian wrote:
> I have "reply to mailing list 0.3.1" and it works ok with Icedove here.
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/thunderbird/addon/4455
>
> It is considered "experimental" on Mozilla website I just noticed, but
> never had a problem with it.

Thanks! It works here, too. Piece of evidence: this very mail.

In order to download it from the Mozilla page, one has to register for
an account. Apparently this is only possible, if one

- allows Java and Javascript
- ignores firefox's / iceweasel's warning that the security of the site
is broken and allows unencryped data from an untrusted third site to
spoil the secure connection to mozilla.com.
(Red broken Lock symbol at the bottom right of the browser. )

I really think it's a shame that this happens on the website of those
people who some years ago put a lot of effort into making web browsing
more secure for millions of users. I'm really disappointed about that,
and slightly worried whether they really take security serious.

Johannes