Re: Anyone using ftp.de.debian.org?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 08:17:34AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I generally use ftp.de.debian.org for upgrades to Sid. For the last
> couple of days it has been saying that there are no new unpgrades. I
> therefore tried ftp.uk.debian.org and got 29 packages. Does this just
> mean that the German site has been slow to mirror upgrades or is it
> experiencing problems?

I use it, and today upgraded fine, as I did yesterday.  Three days ago had
problems with a bad connection and shifted to the nl.debian.org - but that
was telecom problem.

Regards,
Dave

--

Thasai, Ampoe Meuang |        But what can you do with it?
Nonthaburi           |            -- ubiquitous cry from