Re: grammar tool in linux ... perhaps in emacs

David Baron wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 September 2008 22:47:14 debian-user-digest-
> request@lists.debian.org wrote:
>> well
>> i know just queequeg, which works with the console...
>> i once made a small tutorial for making it work for a professor, so maybe
>> you can do something with it!
>>
>> http://www.gallois.com.br/blog/2008/07/30/grammar-checker-on-linux-with-que
>> equeg/
>
> The link on this tutorial is not current. Get the whole thing from:
> queequeg.sourceforge.net/index-e.htm

Missing an "l" at the end there. The following works.
http://queequeg.sourceforge.net/index-e.html

So, I gather "diction" is more to deal with style of writing and
queequeg appears to be the nearest to a grammar tool we have for now in
Linux. Then there is the java based spell checker for openoffice.org but
the last time I tried it didn't really impress me at all.

I think I am going to give queequeg a try.