Re: grammar tool in linux ... perhaps in emacs

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 02:06, David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:
On Tuesday 09 September 2008 22:47:14 debian-user-digest-
> well
> i know just queequeg, which works with the console...
> i once made a small tutorial for making it work for a professor, so maybe
> you can do something with it!
>
> http://www.gallois.com.br/blog/2008/07/30/grammar-checker-on-linux-with-que
>equeg/

The link on this tutorial is not current. Get the whole thing from:
queequeg.sourceforge.net/index-e.htm

since queequeg was discontinued, i felt free to host the file as well, maybe someone find it useful
i linked the sourceforge site, it was just a tip
sorry if someone got offended, it was by no means my intention
;)

--
gallois
aka Felipe Gallois