Getting Minimum Required Packages from Windows

Hi,

     Is there an easy way to get a package and all the packages it depends on directly or indirectly, from Windows. I have a limited monthly internet quota and I want to download just the minimum necessary packages.

     I am connected to the internet only from Windows and I couldn't setup the network on Debian GNU/Linux.

     The one particular package I need is apache2-mpm-prefork and its depends tree seems too big to download manually.

Thanks,
++imanshu