Re: cgi-bin stopped working in apache ?! please help

Zach Uram wrote:
This is really baffling because CGI was working last week and now when
I try it again and it is not working.<snip>

I reread your post and my reply, and want to say it was was not clear that your url was complete. If I merely duplicated what you've been doing, I apologize.

cheers,

gary
--
Anyone can make a usable web site. It takes a graphic
designer to make it slow, confusing and painful to use.