Re: After upgrade, FCKeditor no longer working in moinmoin 1.7.1

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:28:16 +0200, Peter Van Biesen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I recently updated my moinmoin to 1.7.1. However, FCKeditor seems no
> longer to be installed. In the README I read that it is supplied as an
> example and that one can reinstate it at your own risk. However,
> there's no information how to 'reinstate' it.
>
> Has anyone done this before ? How do I do this ?

I would try to rebuild the python-moinmoin package from source, after
deleting the file 20001_disable_gui_editor.patch from debian/patches/
and moving the file 10011_FCKeditor_whitelist_instead_of_blacklist.patch
from debian/patches.off/ to debian/patches/. If you want to try that
then you can use these instructions about building from source:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/ch-sourcehandling.en.html

Note: I don't know for sure if this works.

          Florian   |