network down after a while with wpa_supplicant and radius auth.

Hi list,

Has anyone experiments a  loss of a connexion between a client and the wifi-network when using  WPA2-enterprise (authentication with radius)?
Well, in fact I m using a 3Com-router as access point, the PCs are shipped with a wifi-pci cards (evo-w54pci), the module that I m using is rt61 (ralink compile from a daily cvs version) and wpa_supplicant 0.5.10 compiled to with the support for ralink.
The problem is that even when the authentication pass, the connexion goes down after a while. Or sometimes even the delivery of the IP address by the dhcp server don't succeed, witch mean that even the first connexion doesn't succeed.
Can anybody help with this?
thanks.