Re: Strange problem with copy paste.

> > I have not seen this personally, but it explains why so many Windows users
> > are
> > suddenly getting infected with XP Antivirus and AV2008 over the last few
> > weeks.
> >
> > Adobe Flash ads launching clipboard hijack attack:
> >
> > http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=1733
>
> Not just windows, the proof of concept demo on that link works on my
> linux/mozilla boxen.

And that should cause some alarm bells to go off for some people who ignore
the first rule of security, 'It's never good enough' , and assume just because
they run Linux they are safe, but I doubt it will be enough to change the tune
of people who continually say it is fine to run as root and use the phrase 'I've
been doing it for years and I've never had a problem' as if it proved their claim
to be true.

Later, Seeker