Re: Samba and filenames problem

Hi!
Sorry for my English, I didn't understand your question. Do you mean I could broke something? The word "fat-fingered" is confusing me.
Best wishes,
Vit

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
On 08/23/08 23:39, Vit wrote:
Hi all!
I've got problem.
On Windows PC I've got file called "CH3CN+2.5%Fer.doc". When I try to acess this pc through samba, I have "File does not exist: smb://balls/D/CH3CN+2.5%25Fer.doc" error and the directory is not
> even listed. (From toher Windows it's ok).
Could any one describe a solution? File rename is not the solution ;)

Note that the original and "smb" names are not the same:

CH3CN+2.5%Fer.doc
CH3CN+2.5%25Fer.doc

Could you have fat-fingered something?

--