Re: A viable mutt

* Andrei Popescu (andreimpopescu@gmail.com) [23.08.08 09:49]:
> On Wed,20.Aug.08, 16:19:57, Steve Lamb wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > I prefer that it handle multiple accounts sanely.
>
> I haven't looked into it, but 'muttprofile' seems interesting. Of
> course, it will probably need a lot of fiddling first.

mutt has everything on board to use multiple accounts sanely. Of course
you have to adjust your muttrc with an editor.

Look at account-hook and folder-hook and in combination with a nice
source statement, you everything some bloated GUI mailer has. Even more
you can easily adjust your profile on folder basis.

> Regards,
> Andrei

Sebastian

--
 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. "      Karl Marx

 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER         mailto:samson@guenther-roetgen.de