Re: Ndiswrapper not work...

> I don't know how; but i use b43-fwcutter from Debian repositories.
> I use Lenny and broadcom card.

I finally got rid of my broadcom card because no matter what driver I
tried to use results were inconsistent. It would work for a while, then at
some point after getting updates, I would have to fiddle with it. And if
you google for solutions they seem pretty inconsistent across the board
with the range of solutions that work for some, but not for others.

My old card was a Linksys, I switched to a newer Linksys card that uses
ralink chipset and it has been working pretty well for me. Not at home
at the moment, but the chipset is rt61 or rt63. Used the driver from
the ralink website for a while initially, but have been using the version
that ships in the kernel for a while now. Initally the in kernel version
worked fine for me, then there was a stretch where it had some kind
of glitch once in a while,  but still mostly worked. With the current 2.6.26
kernel in unstable it seems to be fine again, don't know about the
kernel in Lenny.

Later, Seeker