Re: F/OSS Repository

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 03:56:40PM +0700, Zaki Akhmad wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I am from Indonesia. I would like know, F/OSS repository besides
> sourceforge. Can somebody mention other F/OSS repository?

SourceForge is not merely a repository. Its main role is a development
infrastructure.

There are a number of other somewhat similar sites. e.g.:
http://berlios.deb , http://savana.gnu.org/ (both based originally on
Sourceforge/GForge), Google Code, Cannonical's tool, and Microsolt's
CodePlex.

There are also various more specialized sites. Many of them based on
GForge.