Re: Traffic Mirroring for Debugging

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008, Bonnel Christophe <mage.tophinus@free.fr> writes:
> Why don't you bridge the interfaces of 192.168.1.10?

I don't have in depth experience with bridging, would you mind
explaining a little bit about it please. (Example tutorial pointers will
be appreciated.)

> In that case, you need to reconfigure client to point to 192.168.1.20
> and you can sniff your network via the 192.168.1.10 machine?

What I really need is not spoofing, I need to somehow redirect identical
network traffic to a second machine. Applications are running on
Microsoft Windows Servers on 1.2 and 1.20. Is bridging in the way you
mentioned capable of doing such a thing?

Regards.