Re: Ambit?

Jonathan Kaye wrote:
Wayne Topa wrote:

Jonathan Kaye wrote:
Wayne Topa wrote:
Output of lspci -vvv
00:0b.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR2413 802.11bg
NIC (rev 01)
        Subsystem: AMBIT Microsystem Corp. Unknown device 0418
        Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop-
        ParErr-

Here's what I found on the Madwifi compatibility page:
Ah, you didn't find a listing for AMBIT Microsystem Corp.  That means,
                                ^ on the madwifi compatibility page
to me, that it is not compatible with madwifi.  If it was, AMBIT would
have be listed there.
<snip>
Just to be sure I understand, the line with Subsystem: AMBIT shown above
doesn't count as a listing. Is that correct?
Cheers,
Jonathan

The madwifi Compatibility page did not have a listing for a company named AMBIT. So I don't think that AMBIT is compatiable.

Wayne