sid: KDE desktop unlock fails

Hi,
I'm using a daily updated debian/unstable system with KDE desktop.
Since about 2-3 week I can no longer succesfully unlock the desktop with
my password after auto-lockup (msg: "unlock failed..").
So after auto-lockup I have to switch to a text VT and kill the
kdesktop_lock process.

Do I have to adjust some config to make it work again?
Reboot did not help.
There was a new pam version installed, I don't know
if/how it relates to the problem, eg. if some manual
changes have to be done which were not automatically handled..etc..

TIA,
Bruno