Re: Misbehaving Miro

On 08/15/08 15:48, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
On 08/15/08 10:34, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman@gmail.com>
wrote:
I recently installed Miro, the Internet TV client.  At first, I said
yes in response to the question whether it should start up whenever I
logged in, but I changed my mind, and deselected that checkbox in
Options.  But it still insists on starting up whenever I log in.  I
can't figure out where its preferences are stored - does anyone know?
I figure I can manually edit the preferences if only I can find them!
Privately, someone suggested 'dpkg-reconfigure miro' but running that
presented no configuration options and made no difference.  In the
%gconf.xml file (in ~/.miro/gconf/), the option runAtStartup is
"false", as it should be, but Miro still runs at startup!
GNOME or KDE?

GNOME

Maybe it's autostart?

System->Preferences->Sessions