Re: screen resolution question

take the time to read that page, it should clear up the issue for you.

OK ... I got my xorg.conf fixed up to my liking. Now ...

... for me, the real issue here isn't the need to learn something new: shoot, that's fun. The issue for me here was that, as far as I was aware, it just changed and I had to ask "uh, what th-?", then go back and read up on it. I guess what I would like to know is -- to what mailing list should I be subscribed so that I know about such things as they are happening?

At first I thought, "oh, that must be debian-announce" but then I looked at the archives of that list and it obviously isnt' there.

What do I need to be reading? -user is too high volume to really follow everything.

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment, and apologies if that's a dumb Q.

Regards,

Glenn

Glenn Becker - burningc@sdf.lonestar.org