Re: Tab in Java

2008/5/21 Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com>:
> I would have expected better of Technion!

Hard in training, easy in war. I think that is the philosophy behind
some of the Technion's decisions.

> If this is actually a java
> problem then they should use something else.  If this is not a java problem,
> then Technion ought to have better programmers.  I don't program in java, so
> I don't know which it is.  Either way, though, it's pretty lousy.  I don't
> have problems using a mouse, but there are times when using the keyboard is
> simply easier, or more convenient.  I find that demo to be awkward to use
> and would have appreciated the ability to tab from one field to another, or
> to simply press enter after entering the answer in the only field on the
> form.  It took me at least twice as long to get through the demo as it
> should have.

I suspect that it is in Java to prevent the students from reverse
engineering it and thus getting the answers. Though, they may learn
more that way.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il